7.09.2009

Beginning Web Development

Starting today(and continuing for a very long time), I am going to try to dive into the tools I need to create web pages. My goal is to become familiar with html, css, javascript, php, mysql, and anything else I find along the way that I need to know by the end of the year. I have a feeling that I will be visiting w3schools quite often during this time. If anyone else knows of any other good websites or tutorials to get started, feel free to let me know.
That is all I have for today, if you are bored go read about Googles Chrome OS, which I am sure will be talked about in the next diggnation, or possibly the one after that. Also go check out these amazing photos!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously try out perl or maybe lisp? then tell me if I should learn them. or even python!

    ReplyDelete